Welcome to CU Yoga
Cathy Underwood is an award winning yogi, entrepreneur and mum of two who has over 30 years teaching experience. Alongside her community online and in-person classes, Cathy specialises in yoga as a therapy for clinical populations, including complex mental health conditions, addiction disorders, Parkinson’s disease and special educational needs.
Cathy’s methodology blends embodied practices with evidence based neuroscience to regulate neurological imbalances that can impact a person’s health and well-being.
Contact Cathy for further enquiries or check out her timetable to enjoy her weekly classes.
CU in class soon!
- Founder of IMTyoga™ & Yoga4mums
- Barclays Innovative Business of the Year Award
- WNF Business Growth Award
- Active & Inclusive Sports Coach of the Year Award
- Senior Teacher YAP UK + Minded Student Yoga Therapist