Welcome to our online yoga studio
At CU yoga we offer a weekly timetable of group classes and personal 1-2-1 practices to suit most peoples needs and abilities.
Join the community of yoga warriors who embody the benefits of holistic health and wellbeing.
Our classes include:
- Yoga for mobility, flexibility, strength and mind body resilience
- Breath practices for regulating the autonomic nervous system and enhancing the immune system
- Mindfulness and deep relaxation to enhance our ability to remain present, focused and calm
Please be advised that sessions are currently only available online due to the unfortunate Covid19 pandemic but we hope to resume classes in-person later in the year 2021.
Timetable – Monday to Friday 7-8pm
- Monday – DYNAMIC VINYASA – flowing sequences ideal for those with some experience of yoga
- Tuesday – RESTORATIVE YOGA – no vinyasa just very gentle joint mobilisation and resting postures ideal for beginners
- Wednesday – WARRIOR FLOW + CORE FOCUS – strong pace for those looking for a physical practice, must have some yoga experience
- Thursday – SACRED SPACE – guest teachers leading predominantly Mindfulness and meditative practices, ideal for all
- Friday – TGI (turning gratefully inward) FLEX – gentle Hatha yoga to unwind from a busy week, ideal for most levels and abilities
Please check with your GP should you have any medical or health concerns that may effect your participation.
We offer pay for and free classes. To get started click on one of the link icons below!
- CU yoga strive to provide affordable and scalable payment options including a subsidised class for anyone looking to trial a class or struggling financially from the recent pandemic
- Live online classes streamed via Zoom (software is free to download)
- All links will be forwarded on process of payment
- For 1-2-1 private consultations or corporate sessions contact us here